Kentico launches Kentico Xperience 13
This year, our partner Kentico rebranded its product and created two brands: Kentico Xperience and Kentico Kontent. Xperience is the new digital experience platform brand while Kontent is a cloud-based content management platform.
What is Xperience?
Xperience allows for content management, digital marketing, and commerce tools to be combined in a single platform to allow for the creation of engaging digital experiences across channels or on-premises.
In times of social distancing, digital experiences have become even more important and many companies are pushed to rethink their business model.
“In the past, companies invested in digital experiences to gain a competitive advantage. Today, providing a great digital experience is often permission to play. With Kentico Xperience, we provide a solution that helps any business accelerate their digital transformation and come out as a winner,” said Petr Palas, CEO of Kentico Software.
What's new in Xperience 13?
The latest release of Kentico Xperience includes:
- Kentico Toolkit for third-party platforms to speed up development and empower marketers.
- Integration with voice assistants Amazon Alex and Google Home to control the administation interface.
- Reuseable content that saves time by allowing editors to create pages and sections by reusing existing content.
- A future-proof web framework with industry-leading performance that provides better load times, increased control over code, and simplified deployment with the ASP.NET Core MVC framework.
- Best-of-breed Marketing Automation enabling marketers to easily execute automated workflows that streamline communication processes, increase customer engagement, and improve marketing performance.
- Platform enhancements including new page type features, Search, Dynamic Routing, and more, which boost productivity and reduce developer resources.
Learn more about Kentico here and contact us if you would like to discuss an upcoming project.