Making Irish roads safer for everyone
We are delighted to announce the launch of the Road Safety Authority's new online presence.
The RSA's mission to make Irish roads safer for everyone.
The new website supports their key functions, that include:
- Road safety promotion, education and awareness
- Road safety and collision research
- Primary responsibility as the lead agency for the governance and implementation of the government's Road Safety Strategy
- Driver testing and driver licensing
- Enforcement of a range of road haulage industry and driver regulations
- Regulation of the driving instruction industry
Visit the website