SETI #2: Super Mario, Figma, Copernicus
In our last SETI, we covered understanding Tiktok and the cost of using it, the Covid contact tracing app and why we should do remote usability testing. This week in our second SETI selection, we will cover accessibility, developing agility that outlasts the pandemic and helpful story telling techniques from inspiring TED presenters.
- Customer Experience - Elevating CX excellence in the next normal
- Accessibility - 15 things to help improve your website accessibility
- Covid-19 - Develop agility that outlasts the pandemic
- Design - Figma tips and tricks
- Storytelling - 7 techniques used by the most inspiring TED presenters
- Super Mario - details of the new Lego Super Mario series
- UX - Forgotten monk paved the way for Copernicus with a user friendly device
- Education - Ethiopian children teach themsleves how to use technology
- Start-ups: Early Adopters: The way you think about attracting them is probably wrong
- Covid-19 - Ireland's Covid hub
Feel free to share and tweet us or contact us if you have read any interesting articles that you think we should feature.
We hope you enjoy the selection. Sign up to the newsletter if you would like us to let you know when the next SETI selection is published.