Webinar: DXP - the content challenge
Arekibo and Progress Sitefinity are holding a live webinar on the 28th of May.
Through our experience we have found that content is a challenge for every business, as it must stay fresh and usable for its audience. Modern customers have much higher expectations, such as proactive service, personalised interactions and connected experiences across channels. To keep content relevant, companies today are required to rethink the way they plan, create, optimise and manage their content.
Content is one of the key ingredients of a successful digital experience recipe, and is important when creating a new website, upgrading to a Digital Experience Platform or just the daily management of your website to ensure it’s up to date. All experiences involve content, but not all content creates meaningful experiences, so we want to share with you how to enhance your digital experience with your content.
Fergal McHugh, the Head of Strategy at Arekibo, will discuss how to create, manage and optimise content while sharing some golden rules for content.
Some of the topics he will cover include:
- How to draft a good digital experience strategy
- How to plan and deliver for content vs for experience
- How to measure your content performance and change it to meet your audience demands
- The golden rules of content SEO optimisation
- How the Sitefinity Personalisation feature helps to enhance your customer experience
When? Thursday, 28th May
Time? 2pm BST
Where? Register here
If you have any questions about the webinar don't hesitate to contact us.