Paid search refers to the sponsored results that appear at the top of any search engine results page when a user performs a search.
By far the most popular search engine, in this part of the world, is Google, which is why Google AdWords PPC is the main paid search service of interest to Irish organisations.
Paid Search is a highly cost effective way to get your brand seen by potential customers, when they are searching for the products and services you provide. You only pay when a user clicks on your advert, and you can control how much you pay for each click, and set daily, weekly or monthly budgets to cap spending.
However, if managed poorly, PPC search can end up costing you a lot of money and potential leads. We offer paid search assistance to clients in two ways – Paid Search Management & Paid Search Audits
Paid Search Management
For organisations who do not yet have the resources to manage paid search by themselves, we allow you to completely outsource the management of your organisations paid search activity. We know that every organisation is different so we don’t believe in a “one-size-fits-all” approach to paid search. Our 4-step PPC approach is tailored to each individual client depending on their organisational goals and overall digital marketing strategy.
1. Research and Planning
The key to successful and worthwhile paid search is a well thought out, tailored strategy. We work with clients to fully understand their business, their brand, web presence, product and service offering, budgets, objectives, organic search performance, industry and competitors. Based on this, whether your aim is to maximise your budget, improve your branding or maximise profit, we will work with you to develop a strategy tailored to your needs and constraints.
2. Paid Search Strategy Implementation
Once we have devised your paid search strategy, it’s time to set up your PPC account. This stage includes:
- Keyword research and discovery – we will devise keyword lists
- Campaign and ad group planning and creation – we will segment this keyword list into ad-groups specific to particular search query groups or target user groups to maximise performance and reporting capabilities
- Ad creation – we will create compelling ad-copy specifically targeting each ad-group to ensure high CTRs
- Budget and bidding settings – we will setup your campaigns in a way that makes the most out of your budget
- Analytics and conversion tracking – this is one of the most important aspects of any paid search campaign and allows us to accurately measure your paid search performance against agreed KPIs
3. Management and Optimisation
Your account has been set up and your campaigns are live. Paid search, however, is an iterative process – we will continually track and manage your strategy to ensure that you get every last drop of value from your paid search budget. This includes:
- Conversion tracking
- Quality score tracking
- Search query performance tracking
- Keyword list refinement – adding new keywords and “negative keywords”
- Ad copy testing and optimisation
- Bid and location tracking and optimisation
4. Ongoing Reporting
Our goal is not only to build and implement a successful paid search strategy for your business, but also to help you understand your performance and how your campaigns are progressing. We will keep you up to date with monthly reports to let you what worked well and also why – remember, everything we do is tracked so we will report on everything that’s been agreed including budgets, conversions and other KPIs.
To discuss how we could help you get in front of the right users at the right time, contact us on 01-9052030 or Get In Touch.