Many organisations fall into the trap of thinking that the more followers you amass, the more successful your social media marketing strategy is.
However, attracting followers is one thing - attracting relevant followers for your brand is another. As well as this, to really make the most of your social media presence, it needs to fit into a wider integrated digital strategy encompassing content, blogging, SEM
, display advertising
, remarketing and more.
How We Can Help
At Arekibo, we will always recommend a social media audit as the first stage in planning for any social media strategy or activity. As part of this audit, we will look at the market your organisation operates in, your activity and your competitor’s activity and define what works, what doesn’t and what can be done to stand out from the crowd and meet your social media and wider business goals.
Only after we have a thorough understanding of your organisation and the social landscape in which it competes, will we get down to defining a tailored social media strategy aimed at meeting your specific goals and objectives.
Our advantage as a full service digital agency, is that we have the people and skills to manage and guide you through all aspects of your social media strategy and activity:
- Our digital strategy experts will work with you to define your overall business marketing and social media goals
- Our analytics team will ensure that we are in a position to track these goals whether that’s through your web analytics software or through our social media monitoring tools
- Our UX design team will work with you to design beautiful and engaging creative for your social media posts, adverts and pages.
Our key Social Media Marketing services include:
- Social media audits
- Social media strategy planning
- Social media channel management
- Social media monitoring, analytics and reporting
- Social follower recruitment and engagement
- Social media & content calendar development
To discuss how we could help you to make the most out of your social media presence, contact us on 01-9052030
or Get In Touch