The benefits of a Digital Experience Platform
Digital experience platform (DXP) is a solution that enables organisation’s to manage the complexities of today's digital customer experience and position them to respond to future needs. Gartner’s definition of a DXP is “an integrated set of core technologies that support the composition, management, delivery and optimization of contextualized digital experiences.”
DXPs help engage customers through well-thought-out, personalised, consisted and connected digital experiences while offering businesses an opportunity to enhance their performance.
A digital experience platform can provide significant business benefits. By improving the digital experience, it can boost customer engagement, conversion, and advocacy. By streamlining the digital experience delivery process, it accelerates time to market, reduces costs, and improves team productivity. By automating many of the processes involved in the creation, management, and delivery of digital experiences, it reduces risk. Moreover, it builds brand equity by improving its consistency.
With this in mind, we have compiled seven benefits of using a DXP below:
- Better touchpoints: DXPs allow brands to deliver and customise content across multiple platforms and touchpoints. According to a survey conducted by Aspect Software, businesses that adopt omni-channel strategies achieve 91% greater customer retention rates.
- An intelligent architecture: DXPs are flexible and agile. The microservice architecture enables multiple deployments to allow different teams to independently make necessary changes and improvements to the platform without affecting other parts of the site.
- AI power reduces time-to-market: Getting am ore in-dept insight into your customer’s mindset is invaluable. AI embedded into DXPs makes the job easy by locating critical information in the mass of customer related data.
- More business control: DXPs are designed to integrate with an organisations marketing, commerce and customer support platforms becoming a one-stop solution which is easier to manage and more budget friendly.
- Personalisation: we have previously discussed how to build meaningful customer relations with personalisation, but this can drive customer loyalty by providing each user with an experience tailored just for them.
- Make a complex website manageable: a modern DXP with a strong content repository organised in content trees provides can become a critical advantage for the creation and operation of complex websites.
- Security: It is crucial for platforms to have solid security solutions. Especially for large enterprise-level clients. Unlike open-source solutions, Enterprise DXP can be architectured using a robust framework to ensure core security principles are in place and used.
Digital experience platform enables you to produce a variety of experiences that are personalised for your users from a single solution.
Find out how a digital experience platform could achieve your long-term goals by contacting us today.