Your website is one of the most important touch-points in the user’s journey and a crucial part of the customer experience. So best-in-class web development should be a priority no matter the business type or industry.
At Arekibo, we design and develop tailor made solutions across all devices to connect, enhance and deliver additional value to your customers. We approach each individual client and project differently, finding bespoke solutions to suit individual requirements and budgets. We never use templates or pre-designed themes.
Here’s an overview of our web development process:
- Discovery Workshop: Our team will meet with yours for a kick-off discovery workshop to understand your brand, your business objectives and your specific project requirements. From this, we will determine a project plan and timeline to suit you.
- CMS Selection: Based on the outputs of the Discovery Workshop, our team of developers will work with our designers and strategists to choose the most appropriate CMS (Content Management System) for your requirements and budget.
- Information Architecture: Our UX team will determine the features, functionality and structure of your site, working closely with the wider team to ensure compatibility with Design and SEO requirements.
- Design Mock-ups: Our design team will mock up initial options across mobile, desktop and tablet, ensuring to strike a balance between creativity, usability and brand guidelines.
- Coding and Development: We will dedicate an expert team of developers solely to your project to build the custom solution based on upon IA and designs.
- Quality Assurance: Before your website goes live, we go through a rigorous testing process across all key browsers and devices and test for security, site speed, functionality and accessibility.
- Launch and On-going Optimisation: Once we are 100% confident that your site is prepared for launch and you are 100% happy with it, we go live. And we will be here to offer further input on site performance, new features and digital strategy going forward.