Know Your Arekibian: Liam
Next up on our Know Your Arekibian series is Liam Cahill, who joined our team in August. Liam loves to exercise and has a keen interest in American politics.
1. What was your journey to Arekibo?
My journey started as a journalist, then I moved into managing digital projects including websites and mobile apps for over 200 Credit Unions in Ireland and the UK.
- Three things you have learned during your time in Arekibo?
- Time is money! It’s incredibly important to be on top of timeframes.
- Don’t be afraid to ask questions.
- And finally, put your hand up if you need assistance.
- One thing you can’t work without?
My LoFi Spotify playlists.
- Favourite thing about your job?
The amazing team we have here in Arekibo.
- One thing most people don’t know about you?
I’m quite the fan of American politics.
- One skill you’ve gained since joining Arekibo?
- Apple or Android? Why?
Absolutely Apple. In terms of functionality and usability Apple reigns supreme.
- Personal motto?
Be so great at what you do, so people can never question you.
Find out more about Gallen and Claire.