SETI #10: OpenAI, Lego, Deadly Food, Covid Troller
In our last SETI, we focused on ghost kitchens, Mr Product and the fake commute. Our tenth SETI includes OpenAI, a famous Covid troller and the deadly food we eat.
- Watch: The deadly food we all eat
How palm oil is produced harms people, the air we breathe and wildlife but it is in a large quantity of the foods we buy.
- Advice: Things I stole from people smarter than me
Ryan Holiday gives a list of 33 of his favourite pieces of wisdom he’s received to mark his 33rd birthday.
- UX: 10 reflections of designing a design system
10 hot takes on what can make or break a design system and the team behind it.
- Lego: CEO discusses digital journey
Despite the leaps in technology, Lego’s digital transformation is at a relatively early stage and is a 10-year journey.
- OpenAI: Text generator is now commercial
A research institute created to compete with tech giants on superhuman AI is now challenging them in the more mundane arena of selling cloud services to businesses.
- Trolling: Notorious Covid troller works for Dr. Fauci's Agency
An insight into cartoon characters created for products or services.
- A long-term battle: The tech industry's role in combatting climate change
Climate change is no longer just a conversation among environmental activists. Technology companies are getting involved too with many joining the fight.
- Covid 19: The riskiest activities
The riskiest activities to avoid according to 500+ epidemiologists and health professionals.
- WFH: Another day not at the office
Will working from home be 2020’s most radical change?
- Can you believe this?
Feel free to share and tweet us or contact us if you have read any interesting articles that you think we should feature.
We hope you enjoy the selection. Sign up to the newsletter if you would like us to let you know when the next SETI selection is published.